Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Colourpop Order!







One of my favorite parts of fall is the colors! Being from Chicago I am not a fan of the harsh winters so when I see fall come around I am happy and a little upset. I'm a summer baby and live for the warm days, but end up admitting defeat when the leaves begin to fall.
No more seasonal depression talk, lets get into this order!!

So Colourpop released several fall kits for their fall edit. The three released was Persuede Me (which is the one I got), Love A Flare, and Zingara.
Love A Flare and Zingara are eyeshadow kits. Love coming with 6 and Zing coming with 4. They price at $25 and $18 respectively.

Now with the lip kit you get 6 ultra matte lippie stix's in some bomb fall colors and one okay nudie pink... for my skin tone not the best look. This retails at $25 as well!
I also decided to pick up two shock pigment eyeshadows that retail for $5 (YAS!) and 2 matte liquid lipsticks retailed at $6 (ALSO YAS!). I also threw in a holiday color I got last year as a gift, just because we're getting closer to Christmas.

So for one, packaging is gorgeous on all items, all the way down to the shipment box. Adorable floral and pastel colors inside the box, I could not throw it out, it is too cute. And of course the packaging for the lippie kit is amazing. The box has a magnetic closure and a mirror inside, honestly I wouldn't mind traveling with it... I'm a notorious over packer so I don't mind extra make up pieces!

Second point: PIGMENTATION, PIGMENTATION, PIGMENTATION. In true CP fashion everything is super pigmented and in the name of eye shadows popping and easy to blend. So lets get into colors...

On hand, liquid lipsticks left from right ($6 each):
Scrooge (discontinued, last year holiday collection)
Trap
Bumble

+Very comfortable, dries down matte with still a comfortable feel on your lippies! Only have to reapply once throughout the day.

Eyeshadows on wrist, top to bottom ($5 each):
Nillionaire (golden bronze with a metallic finish)
La La (Rose gold with a stronger red base to it, also a metallic finish)

*Love applying these to my center lids with just my fingertips. No fallout here!

Lippie Stixs on wrist top to bottom ($25 total):
Upside Down (not my fav, this is a very pale nude pink)
Hotline (also not in my top, comes out on my skin too light)
Goldie (Gorgeous burgundy with a little red undertone)
Le Freak ( Deep dark red, very sultry)
Day Dream (Brown with a plum feel)
Ziggie (FAV, a true terracotta, gorgeous for fall)

*First time using these bad boys and I'm in love! Very comfortable to wear, just gets a little drying near the end of the day. Topped it with a little bit of Blistex and was good to go, it didn't disturb the color at all. Overall, would definitely repurchase the stix in the future.

All of the fall edit kits are now being sold separately in case you didn't want to buy a full price set with colors you weren't really feeling. As usual Colourpop is a hit this fall and probably for years to come in my book!

Till next time!
x. 




No comments:

Post a Comment