Thursday, December 29, 2016

KL Polish - KathleenLights


Apologies for the hiatus. I recently got back from Florida and had basically no time to even post a going away message!! I've had this quick look post in my drafts since the first preorders and announcement of Kathleen Lights nail polish launch.

I had ended up ordering (from left to right) Zoey, Brick Sidewalk, and Carmello. Picking up 3 of the 6 shades, with new launches coming out in January of 2017 and Spring 2017. The other three colors being Snickerdoodle, Gumption!, Broccoli & Chocolate,

The moment I heard about this launch I knew I had to support it, Kathleen is one of my favorite youtubers out there and after seeing the color sneak peeks I instantly fell in love with each and every shade + the price.

Each polish is $8.50 and the color payoff is phenomenal. I'm also a huge fan of the brush, it is a shorter and stouter brush than traditional polish wands. I found to have more control when painting my nails and not waste as much product. I used a base coat and top coat and had no chipping till around the end of the 2nd week, and that was with two coats of KL polish applied.

At this time of posting, Zoey and Carmello, are currently sold out. Here's a short description of each polish color from the site!

Zoey - Mauve
Brick Sidewalk - Red, with deep rust tones (favorite of the 6!)
Carmello - Mustard - Pumpkin
Snickerdoodle - Nude shade, neutral undertone
Gumption! - Navy blue
Broccoli & Chocolate - Chocolate brown

For me the overall best parts of this product is that they are cruelty free. That is always a selling point to any product I'm thinking about picking up.

Overall congrats to Kathleen for this product launch and knocking it out of the ball park. Will definitely be picking up the last 3 and whatever else she comes out with!

Till next time!
x. 


No comments:

Post a Comment