Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Quick Outfit of the Day


Okay lets have a quick outfit post in between the makeup and swimsuits! This is brought to you by a post Black Friday coma and finally getting around to actually putting outfits together again.

Details:
+ Turtleneck - PacSun
+ High-Rise Denim - PacSun
+ Cardigan - Forever 21
+ Boots - Steve Madden

I'll be totally frank with you guys, I was totally feeling myself on this day. There is just something so perfect about a fresh new outfit. I also like to thank Steve Madden for the thigh high boots, perfect and comfy for everyday wear. I've never been so obsessed with a boot before, they pretty much go with everything.
The only thing I'll agree with when it comes to colder weather is the fact that we can layer and layer and it feels soooo good!

Till next time!
x.


No comments:

Post a Comment