Monday, December 5, 2016

Black Friday Part 1 - Clothes Edition













Here is part one of the Black Friday haul! This part is going to be all about the clothes that I ended up picking up from 3 stores. Part 2 is going to be a mini focus on some of the makeup products that I also picked up, shocking, I didn't order anything from Sephora! Oh wow! But any who, lets have a mini dive in on what I decided was a must for me.

The first place I decided to hit up is Victoria's Secret, like every other girl on Black Friday, and waited till 3am to get in there. They had okay deals, nothing I was overly excited about. I did pick up 3 sports bra and 2 bralettes for $10 each. I was excited about that, was definitely in the market for new gym wear. And for $10 a bra I could not pass that up. As a last minute add on I picked up a Bombshell spray for only $5! You can't pass that up!!

Moving on, I did hit up PacSun a week prior. One of the stores by my home is closing and they're having a buy one get two free sale. It's basically a Black Friday sale so I decided to throw it in as well! I did pick up 2 new denim pieces because it is winter where I am and they are a must. One of the only stores that I have found to fit me perfectly, I'm only 5'1 so I make sure I stock up. I also picked up a crop top and 2 new soft shorts from MeToWe (pink) and Kendall and Kylie (blue) for my upcoming trip to Florida. I didn't realize it at first but I picked up a lot of Kendall and Kylie pieces. Definitely not mad about it.
Also went with some high-waisted Brandy Melville shorts and a pair of lace boho pants from K&K. Perfect for Florida! And finally I went with the most perfect turtle neck shirts ever!!! Again by K&K, they fit me perfectly and will go great with the things I picked up from F21. All in all, a great trip as usual at PacSun. Very sad though that there is a store closing so near me ):

Last, but not least, is Forever 21. I waited till 6am for this store to open and I hold no regrets!! They had some special holiday pricing on some pieces with an additional 21% off your entire purchase. I went a little hard in this area. I mean look at that moto jacket... it was only $25!!! Obsessed, it has a great velvet touch to it, not leather. I also picked up a plum and tan shawl cardigans to layer with those turtlenecks from Pac. They'll pair perfectly with a pair of thigh high boots and statement belt. We also went with something a little different, a light pink cowl necked sweater. Lemme tell you, OBSESSED with it. Very warm and not even itchy.
The last two pieces were last minute pick ups. I am queen of the last minute add-ons. We got a deep V long sleeve olive shirt, can't wait to also pair this with the tan shawl we saw earlier. And I got a burnt orange fade tee just for casual days and it is easy to layer. Works for vacay and the city trips.

So that was my mini Black Friday haul for clothes. I will be doing a mini makeup haul post once I get everything I ordered in. I'm thinking Wednesday will be the day, I should be getting the last of it by Tuesday!

Let me know what you picked up during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. What were your favorite pickups this year?

Till next time!
x.




No comments:

Post a Comment